TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Roobaroo Walks (“Company”) shall reserve the right to cancel a tour for the general welfare and safety of the Participants.
- Tour itineraries are subject to minor deviations based on the judgement of the guide. Any program, facility, item or activity that has not been included in the Tour itinerary has been provided to enhance the Tour qualitatively, absolutely free of cost.
- Entrance to religious and holy places may be prohibited on grounds of inappropriate clothing and the Company shall not be responsible for such restrictions on Tours.
- The Participant shall bear the responsibility and expense including any fees charged for all property carried on their person including video cameras and cameras.
- Smoking, Consumption of alcoholic beverages or any illegal drugs are strictly prohibited during the Tour.
- The Participant consents to the use of his/ her personal information by the Company and/or its third party providers and distributors solely for the purposes of the Tour.
- The Company may use photographs taken during the Tour for publications on its web sites and/or in print advertising and for promotional literature.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any person as a Participant prior to beginning a Tour, to expel any Participant from the Tour once it has begun.
- The Company does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any statement, opinion or other information including historical or scientific facts provided during the course of the tour by the Guide. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at the participant’s risk. The Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from use of such information, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. The Company does not guarantee the exact arrival and departure times of any tour package and shall not be held liable for any missed connections nor any expense involved with delays.
- The Company and/ or its representatives hereby assumes no liability in contract, tort or otherwise on account of loss of life, personal injuries or property damages to the Guest arising out of any events, happenings or occurrence during the tour except where such loss of life, personal injuries or property was caused by the fault or negligence of Company and except to the extent that such liability is imposed by law.
- The Participant agrees to indemnify the Company from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of the conduct of any of the Participants on the tour, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by him/her of these terms and conditions.
- The Company shall use all reasonable efforts to procure the best services of all third party agents such as carriers, hotels, camps and other suppliers engaged by the Company for the purposes of providing food, refreshments, lodging, transport and other facilities. These service providers are independent contractors and are not agents, employees, or servants of, or joint ventures with the Company and the Company shall not be held liable for any personal damage, loss of life or property or expenses incurred due to any act or omission on account of such carriers, hotels, camps and other suppliers.
- Bookings will be confirmed upon payment of a 20% advance deposit. The remaining 80% payment has to be made anytime upto 1 week before the day of the walks. For Bookings being made less than 1 week before the day of the walk, full payment of 100% would be required for booking confirmation. Subsequent cancellations and alterations if any, will be as per the CANCELLATION POLICY and RESCHEDULING POLICY above.
- There are no charges for children below the age of 5.
- For children between the age 5-18, we offer a 50% discount on the total price.
Cancellation by the Company
Cancellation of the tour due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company including but not limited to an act of God, riots, war, strikes, civil unrest, terrorism, governmental regulations, floods, earthquakes, fire and other natural disasters, shall be made at the Company’s sole discretion without notice and with full refund of fees (less the credit card refund charges, if any).
The Company shall at its option be entitled to cancel any tour on full refund of the fees to the Participant.
Cancellation by the Participant
However, if the participant has to cancel a tour due to a reason beyond their control (like train delays), they should write to us and we will try to see what best can be done.
Tentative Group Tours that do not get Confirmed
The status of Group Confirmation will be conveyed to the participants 3 days before the tour. In the event that the Group does not get confirmed (due to lack of threshold number of participants), the participant has 3 options –
Wait until the time of the tour. If the group still does not get Confirmed, convert the group tour into a private tour by paying the difference in prices
Sign-up for any of the other Confirmed Group Tours with available slots. The difference in prices of the two tours will be adjusted accordingly.
Cancel the booking any time before the day of the tour (while the Group statusis still Tentative). Full refund (less the credit card refund charges, if any) will be provided in this case.
In the event that the participant desires to reschedule the walk, the booked walk will be cancelled (Cancellation Policy as stated above would be used to determine the refund of booking fee), and a new walk would be scheduled provided that the new timings work out from the Company’s perspective.
We value the trust you place in us. Any personal data you share with us will not be shared with others without your explicit permission. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to any legal process. Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Roobaroo Walks is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
A more detailed policy has been listed below –
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you make a walk booking through our website, as part of the booking process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, email address, phone number.
When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our walks, new cities and other updates
Participant is required to pay for the tour at the time of booking. After the payment for the tour is made, Participant is entitled to cancel the participation in the tour with a full refund of the fees (less 5% cancellation charges) provided that notice of such cancellation is sent to the Companyat least 4 days prior to the tour or as otherwise specified in writing.In the event of a late cancellation, i.e., after the timeline as specified above, the amount of refund will depend on the basis of the nature of the tour, in the following manner –
Private tours– In the event of a late cancellation (later than 4 days before the tour), only 50% of the booking fee shall be refunded if rescheduled or cancelled less than 2 days before the scheduled date. Later than that, we regret that it is not possible to refund any of the fees paid for the tour.
Group tours– In the event of a late cancellation (later than 4 days before the tour), we regret that it is not possible to refund any of the fees paid for the tour. This is applicable only for Confirmed Group Tours. If the Group tour is still Tentative, then a full refund of the fees (less 5% cancellation charges) would be provided.
If a Participant is unable to attend a tour (without prior cancellation) for any reason, we regret that it is not possible to refund any of the fees paid for the tour.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, or make a booking, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Roobaroo Walks, B 27/98 A-8 Pilgrims Bookstore, Nawabgunj road, Durgakund, Varanasi, UP, 221005
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – PAYMENT
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data SecurityStandard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay onhttps://razorpay.com
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 7 – COOKIES
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our websiteis acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or mailing us at: Roobaroo Walks, B 27/98 A-8 Pilgrims Bookstore, Nawabgunj road, Durgakund, Varanasi, UP, 221005