TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Roobaroo Walks (“Company”) shall reserve the right to cancel a tour for the general welfare and safety of the Participants.
- Tour itineraries are subject to minor deviations based on the judgement of the guide. Any program, facility, item or activity that has not been included in the Tour itinerary has been provided to enhance the Tour qualitatively, absolutely free of cost.
- Entrance to religious and holy places may be prohibited on grounds of inappropriate clothing and the Company shall not be responsible for such restrictions on Tours.
- The Participant shall bear the responsibility and expense including any fees charged for all property carried on their person including video cameras and cameras.
- Smoking, Consumption of alcoholic beverages or any illegal drugs are strictly prohibited during the Tour.
- The Participant consents to the use of his/ her personal information by the Company and/or its third party providers and distributors solely for the purposes of the Tour.
- The Company may use photographs taken during the Tour for publications on its web sites and/or in print advertising and for promotional literature.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any person as a Participant prior to beginning a Tour, to expel any Participant from the Tour once it has begun.
- The Company does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any statement, opinion or other information including historical or scientific facts provided during the course of the tour by the Guide. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at the participant’s risk. The Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from use of such information, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. The Company does not guarantee the exact arrival and departure times of any tour package and shall not be held liable for any missed connections nor any expense involved with delays.
- The Company and/ or its representatives hereby assumes no liability in contract, tort or otherwise on account of loss of life, personal injuries or property damages to the Guest arising out of any events, happenings or occurrence during the tour except where such loss of life, personal injuries or property was caused by the fault or negligence of Company and except to the extent that such liability is imposed by law.
- The Participant agrees to indemnify the Company from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of the conduct of any of the Participants on the tour, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by him/her of these terms and conditions.
- The Company shall use all reasonable efforts to procure the best services of all third party agents such as carriers, hotels, camps and other suppliers engaged by the Company for the purposes of providing food, refreshments, lodging, transport and other facilities. These service providers are independent contractors and are not agents, employees, or servants of, or joint ventures with the Company and the Company shall not be held liable for any personal damage, loss of life or property or expenses incurred due to any act or omission on account of such carriers, hotels, camps and other suppliers.
- Bookings will be confirmed upon payment of a 20% advance deposit. The remaining 80% payment has to be made anytime upto 1 week before the day of the walks. For Bookings being made less than 1 week before the day of the walk, full payment of 100% would be required for booking confirmation. Subsequent cancellations and alterations if any, will be as per the CANCELLATION POLICY and RESCHEDULING POLICY above.
- There are no charges for children below the age of 5.
- For children between the age 5-18, we offer a 50% discount on the total price.
Cancellation by the Company
- Cancellation of the tour due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company including but not limited to an act of God, riots, war, strikes, civil unrest, terrorism, governmental regulations, floods, earthquakes, fire and other natural disasters, shall be made at the Company’s sole discretion without notice and with full refund of fees (less the credit card refund charges, if any).
- The Company shall at its option be entitled to cancel any tour on full refund of the fees to the Participant.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Participant is required to pay for the tour at the time of booking. After the payment for the tour is made, Participant is entitled to cancel the participation in the tour with a full refund of the fees (less 5% cancellation charges) provided that notice of such cancellation is sent to the Company at least 4 days prior to the tour or as otherwise specified in writing.
- In the event of a late cancellation, i.e., after the timeline as specified above, the amount of refund will depend on the basis of the nature of the tour, in the following manner –
- Private tours – In the event of a late cancellation (later than 4 days before the tour), only 50% of the booking fee shall be refunded if rescheduled or cancelled less than 2 days before the scheduled date. Later than that, we regret that it is not possible to refund any of the fees paid for the tour.
- Group tours – In the event of a late cancellation (later than 4 days before the tour), we regret that it is not possible to refund any of the fees paid for the tour. This is applicable only for Confirmed Group Tours. If the Group tour is still Tentative, then a full refund of the fees (less 5% cancellation charges) would be provided.
- If a Participant is unable to attend a tour (without prior cancellation) for any reason, we regret that it is not possible to refund any of the fees paid for the tour.
However, if the participant has to cancel a tour due to a reason beyond their control (like train delays), they should write to us and we will try to see what best can be done.
Tentative Group Tours that do not get Confirmed
The status of Group Confirmation will be conveyed to the participants 3 days before the tour. In the event that the Group does not get confirmed (due to lack of threshold number of participants), the participant has 3 options –
- Wait until the time of the tour. If the group still does not get Confirmed, convert the group tour into a private tour by paying the difference in prices
- Sign-up for any of the other Confirmed Group Tours with available slots. The difference in prices of the two tours will be adjusted accordingly.
- Cancel the booking any time before the day of the tour (while the Group status is still Tentative). Full refund (less the credit card refund charges, if any) will be provided in this case.
In the event that the participant desires to reschedule the walk, the booked walk will be cancelled (Cancellation Policy as stated above would be used to determine the refund of booking fee), and a new walk would be scheduled provided that the new timings work out from the Company’s perspective.